Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fatty wen and dua bui xiang

Help me buy cloths.(i'm not good in shopping.)
She love man utd cause i love.
she always beside me .XD
be my camera woman,sometime be my goalkeeper also.
together with me almost 2 year.


Some one tel me,tat every one wil find his partner in life.
just lik 1 +1 =2,and i think i found tat girl is formica wei wen..=P

i know wei wen since i form 4 ,we both are born at december.
so both also many thing to talk.
25-8-07 .the day we start . =)
till now..we both went through lot thing.

when i sick,she take care of me.
when i busy,she try to share my problem with me.
when i football score goal,she more happy then me.
when i sad,she always beside me.
when i tired,she wil help me urut urut.
when i din have confident,she always tel me to do my best.
when i unhappy,she wil cheer me up.
when i dono de english,she will teach me.
when i dono where my money go,she help me save my money.
when i dono wake up at morning,she wil be my alarm clock.=)

Just at here and said.




THANK YOU.KWOK WEI WEN.MUACKS....


sorry,cause sometime i made u angry
sorry,cause sometime i made u sad
sorry,cause sometime i made u moody
sorry,cause sometime i made u disappointed.


Dua bui love fatty~



6 comments:

BraveChineseMan said...

hou lan 7 sweeeeet ah!hahaha!

Gozx7 said...

hahah...yrs blog also wat.
why din update recently.?

I'm lovin' It said...

i also december baby leh!!
love me also please ~~

carmensee said...

..till everlasting ya...congrates cause u found her....lol

Wenker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suang said...

wow...it is sweet...gong hei gong hei...